0

Thing 9: Evernote

Sunday 1 July 2012

This is the first time I have used Evernote even though I knew about it before. While it seemed like a handy enough tool I did not think it would be as useful as it is. I love it! It's so easy to use to store and share all sorts of data. I think this is a great tool to keep track of all sorts of personal interest information. it's also great as it enables users to save the webpages and articles so that if a website goes down or a page is moved or deleted, users can still have access to the information. The search function of Evernote is easy as users can add tags to each note which makes retrieval a breeze. I will definitely be using this tool form now on. However, for use as a research tool, I am not sure it would be comprehensive enough as it lacks the organizational capability of reference management tools, such as Zotero (a free reference management tool that can save webpage information and a copy of the page), for easy citation organization and management. For research I recommend Zotero instead or a combination of the two tools.

0 Responses to "Thing 9: Evernote"