0

Thing 12: Putting the social into social media

Wednesday 25 July 2012


I have been using FB, Twitter, and LinkedIn quite a lot since i began this program. I do follow several people and groups, mostly in LinkedIn. I tend to be more of a "lurker" or listener on LinkedIn as I like to see the various posts and conversations out there. I have posted a few replies as well, when I have some helpful information to add. Mostly I am using LinkedIn as a source of information at the moment about hot topics and trends, as well as, meeting new people. However, I do make regular posts and comments on Twitter and FB. Due to the increasing familiarity with the tools and online communities I am becoming less of a  "lurker" more interactive. :)

0 Responses to "Thing 12: Putting the social into social media"