0

Thing 5: Reflection

Monday 11 June 2012

Well I am going through and reflecting on what I have learned already by rewriting it down in this blog. I like being able to revisit my experiences and thoughts about these "Things" I have learned. From my CPD 23 experience last year, it definitely pushed me one to get more web savvy. I have enjoyed CPD 23 immensely and look forward to the rest of the program.

Personal Brand was a big Thing that took lots of time for me to really get it down. I was uncertain for quite some time about how to approach it. I think it took me until this Summer when I began to work on my ePortfolio to really get it settled. It is hard to focus yourself upon your own brand. I find it helps to focus on what I want people to remember about me.

I enjoyed the finding other blogs thing and learning Twitter, RSS, and Storify. I found that once I started I got right into the web tools. I like learning from other bloggers. Also using Twitter has become much easier as I have kept using it, although I do so only periodically.  RSS is a great way to keep up to date, and I am glad that I finally learned how to use Google Reader, makes it so much easier to keep up with all those blogs!!

0 Responses to "Thing 5: Reflection"