0

Thing 2: Investigate some other blogs

Monday 11 June 2012

Last year I began by randomly looking at some blogs registered with the CPD23 program. I found some blogs I enjoyed and followed them. I also had found The Lipstick Librarian, a very witty read. Unfortunately she hasn't posted in quite a while. I also began looking around for some other blogs and found
Phil Bradley's weblog, the wikiman, and Library Web Chic; all of which are very informative! Thank you!

Before I did not understand how people could get lost in blogs, well there are so many great ones out there with so much great information! I can completely understand how there is information overload with all of these blogs. I try to keep to a few to make sure I am not overwhelmed. I prefer blogs about the internet and libraries/librarians as this is what I am most interested in.

0 Responses to "Thing 2: Investigate some other blogs"